Monday, November 14, 2011

I GUESS I STARTED A BLOG OR SOMETHING.

Welcome to my blog. I've tried blogging before, and I've always felt like I had nothing to say. I would lose interest and my boring thoughts would eventually be lost in the internet abyss. This time, I have plenty to say. I am out of college, and surprisingly, I am missing the intellectual stimulation it provided. I decided I need to channel my thoughts, be they "intellectual" or not, into some sort of written form. I will be blogging about anything and everything I deem important in my life: music, movies, beauty products, life goals, mistakes, my favorite smells (seriously), that time I spent too much money on new boots...

My life may not be interesting to a single person who comes across this blog. But at least I will be able to re-read it and remember my life as a twenty-something. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment